Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year (Summer is pretty huge too and no snow – YAY!). I LOVE giving gifts. Seeing the look on the person’s face after they open is the absolute best. But sometimes it’s hard to find the perfect thing for someone. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are over… but don’t think you’re too late! Stores are going to be having sales from now until the new year. Sometimes buying for your guy, your brother, your dad or whoever is that special man in your life – is hard! These eight gifts are great options even for the pickiest of dudes. Most of these I have bought for my boyfriend and they were big hits! Hope this helps with your holiday shopping!
- Daniel Wellington watch ($229)– I absolutely love Daniel Wellington watches (for women, too!). They are elegant, classic and they go with almost anything. The face is larger and more minimalist than the usual watch which adds so much style, effortlessly. This will be your guy’s new go-to watch and he’ll think of you every time he puts it on!
- Google Chromecast ($35) – This is now a staple in our house. Streaming content from different apps to the TV is so great! You don’t have to watch it on the smaller iPad or iPhone screen, or struggle to hear the sound. This is major key when Netflix and chilling this winter – and let’s face it… when it’s cold and snowing in the next coming months, there’s not much else you would rather be doing. And the price tag cannot be beat!
- Personalized Credit Card Bottle Opener ($1.85 + $10 for monogramming) – Eric and I are beer lovers and we ran into the “Dang it! I don’t have a bottle opener!” situation on the beach multiple times, at a friend’s home or you’re too lazy to get off the couch to get one. Whatever the situation is, this will make sure your guy is always hooked up as long as he has his wallet. Eric and my brother get a lot of comments on theirs and always asks where to get them. I got them engraved at Things Remembered in the mall but the credit card opener itself on Amazon. With or without the monogram, it’s so handy!
- Ice Sphere Mold ($11) – One of my guy’s hobbies is whiskey and these ice cubes melt perfectly in his glass, slowly so it doesn’t water-down the taste. These are a great stocking stuffer and they impress guests when you give them a drink with one of these.
- Tech-friendly gloves ($49.50) – When it’s cold you need gloves… you might also need to text/use navigation/look at my blog 😉 so this winter accessory is an absolute must for anyone who doesn’t have them. You can get them at most stores now, but I love J. Crew’s.
- Leather Tech Tacos ($25) – Eric and I travel a lot so these are so useful when packing up electronics. They won’t get tangled and the leather design is manly and classy. Another great stocking stuffer.
- Where Chefs Eat ($15.50) – Eric and I are total foodies so this book was interesting to read to see where chefs we appreciate like to go when in certain cities. Eric and I find ourselves in NYC, Boston, Philly and San Francisco often so this is a great reference when we want to find a cool new spot for dinner. Anyone who loves to travel and food will appreciate this one.
- L.L. Bean slippers ($69) – These slippers are so comfy and warm, and because they are L.L. Bean they have a lifetime warranty! Eric lives in these during the winter months and with the rubber bottoms you can even walk outside to get the mail with no worries. These are pretty manly too as far as slippers go and I love that they’re called “wicked good” – because they are! 🙂
I hope that helps you all with your holiday-shopping search for the perfect present. Did you buy your guy the perfect present last year that isn’t on the list? Tell me about it!