I’ve done a few subscription services. I have an AdoreMe account which is great because I love lingerie and the prices for a two-piece set is unbeatable. Definitely recommend! I just signed up for a Blue Apron account. I don’t have my first box yet but I’m excited to be able to cook gourmet meals without having to go to the grocery store (which I don’t have a ton of time to do). I’ve given the gift of Birchbox many times for birthdays. I usually buy the three-month gift subscription and everyone loves it. Getting a box every month full of surprise goodies is so much fun! I didn’t sign up myself because I didn’t want my box to be restricted to only makeup. This reason is why I read up on FabFitFun. Every blogger was raving about how it was the best subscription service. I’m beginning to see why! For $50 four times per year, you get seasonal products delivered to your door ranging from clothes, makeup, crafts, workout gear and food! One of the reasons why I like this subscription service is that it’s only four times per year so you don’t have product building up. I also love it because of the contents of the boxes. They pack it with high quality products that fun and on-trend. And I believe the Fall Box is the best yet!
This box was full of things I’ve been wanting to try or go out and buy and they just all came to my door for $50 that I paid for this season. This box is worth $240! Here’s everything in the box:
- FabFitFun adult coloring book & colored pencils, $14: I’ve been dying for an adult coloring book! This one has a wide range of images you can get creative with. Brings back my days in elementary school when we had coloring contests. This will be so great to do during the cold days of Fall/Winter in New England.
- Modcloth Loch and Key scarf, $35: I bought a blanket scarf a couple of years ago but I’ve been wanting to buy another one in a different color. This one is perfect! It’s so warm and soft and it’s from Modcloth which I love. This is one of the best items in the box.
- The Created Co. To-Go Coffee Mug, $19: I love this to-go mug because of the cute font and saying on it but also because it’s so light-weight. I hate those heavy ceramic to-go mugs because they weigh down my workbag. I’ve been using this everyday since receiving my box.
- Mullein & Sparrow Mini French Lavender Body Oil, $18: Never used body oil before but the aroma therapy elements of this one intrigues me. I will definitely be using this when the colder days begin to help dry skin.
- The Browgal Clear. Water-Resistant Eyebrow Gel, $20: I’m not sure if I would use this. I’ve always tried to make my eyebrows less noticeable because they’re so prominent already, but since it’s a clear gel I might give a whirl.
- Spongelle Bulgarian Rose Body Wash Infused Buffer, $16: This sponge smells so amazing! I love that the body wash is already in the sponge. I’m almost out of body wash so just in time! I also like that you can keep using the sponge with your own body wash after the soap runs out. Great pink color, too!
- Pure Cosmetics Nude Collection Eyeshadow Pallet, $50: Absolutely love this eye pallet. I’ve been wanting to buy one for a while but haven’t because of the price point. But this is a full-sized, 12-color nude eyeshadow pallet. Me being a FabFitFun member is paying off!
- Toesox Toeless Fitness Socks, $18: I didn’t know these were a thing! I do yoga at least once a week and I’ll be trying these out my next class. I’m sure it will feel strange at first wearing socks in class, but I like the idea of having extra support (I have weak ankles) even if it’s just a sock.
- Skin Laundry Restoring Night Serum, $50: I already use a night cream but this is to be used underneath that as well to help early signs of aging. I feel really pampered when going to bed which helps me relax and fall asleep. It also feels great on your face. I’ll use sparingly as it’s a little pricey if I want a refill.
- Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleaning Cloths: I see these on TV with that British lady telling everyone to go commando and makes them take off their undies and put them in a shopping bag. That kind of creeps me out. But I’ll put these in the bathroom and see what all the hype is about.
- Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel: Almost out of travel deodorant and I’m going somewhere this weekend… perfect!
You can order a Fall box of your own on FabFitFun’s website, but they sell out so get on it quick! Or you can just pick and choose and go to the company’s website and buy whatever products you know you’ll love. If you’re thinking about a subscription, FabFitFun is the way to go!
Love your Fall box as much as I did? Let me know! What was your favorite surprise?