My daily makeup routine isn’t that extensive but most of the products I use are from Benefit. I love their packaging, the look, the quality and the price. Their products aren’t priced cheaply like drugstore makeup (because they are better quality) but I feel like they are priced fairly for the quality you get. I may also be a little biased because they are a makeup company based in San Francisco 🙂
Here are some of my staples I use on almost a daily basis. Some days I go without makeup. I like to let my skin breath some days.
- Hello Flawless Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Makeup – this is my most recent purchase from Benefit, and I LOVE it. The coverage is great but it gives you a natural, dewy look. I also love that it has 25 SPF in it. It’s definitely the higher of some of the sunscreen makeup I’ve looked at which is a huge selling point for me and my sensitive skin. Benefit’s Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow SPF 25 Sunscreen Makeup, $36
- Roller Lash Mascara – This is the perfect go-to mascara. I also love the Yes, They’re Real mascara but for a more natural, casual look I love the roller lash It also applies really easily with no clumps! Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara, $24
- Erase Paste – I use this under my eyes to even out my complexion. I work very late/long hours so dark circles do happen. Erase Paste works perfectly with it also looking natural. I also use this to cover blemishes should they occur and some freckles I have on my nose. Just a good, all-around product to use. Erase Paste Brightening Concealer, $26
- Rockateur lip gloss – This gloss is great because it gives you that slight mauve color while not being really sticky or too glossy. Perfect way to add the finishing touch on your look. Rockateur Ultra Plush Lip Gloss, $16
- The POREfessional – This stuff is the softest thing you will ever put on your face. It feels like silk while diminishing the look of your pores. This adds an airbrush look to your face. This will be a forever staple in my makeup bag. POREfessional Face Primer, $31
- High Brow – This highlighter stick is prefect for just under the arch of your brows. It gives the illusion of a slight lift making your face look more perky and bright. Love it. High Brow, $22
- High Beam – Okay so this is the product that got me hooked on Benefit. I got it as a sample from a Sephora purchase and now I can’t live without it. I put some on my cheeks, on my cupid’s bow and a little on my chin. It’s the perfect highlighter. Period. High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter, $26
- BeneTint – This you can use wherever you want. On your lips, cheeks, even eyes. I choose to just use it on my cheeks because I find it to be the perfect blush for me. It gives that slight color on the apples of your cheeks that looks natural. As you can see I use this a lot because the label has worn off a bit. I love liquid blush and this one is my favorite. BeneTint Cheek & Lip Stain, $30
Hope you all love Benefit as much as I do. If you want to try some out, go to your local Sephora or Ulta and usually they are good about giving you samples before you buy. Have a Benefit product that’s your favorite and you don’t see it? Let me know! I would love to try it out.